Welcome to Belmont University's New Study Abroad Portal!
Please select the 'Find a Program' link on the left-hand menu to explore all study abroad options available to Belmont students.
To explore and apply to study abroad programs:
- You can use the Map Search to find programs by continent
- Or List All to see an entire list of all study abroad options
- You can also set a meeting with a study abroad advisor to learn more about study abroad programs
To apply to a study abroad program:
- Select "Apply Now" on the program page you are interested in. If there is no "Apply Now" button, the program has either passed the application deadline or the program is full
- You will log-in using your "myBelmont" username and password
- To return to complete an open application, simply select the "Log-In" button
For questions about study abroad programs:
- Contact the Office of Study Abroad at: email@example.com
- Email the advisor who is listed on the program page you are interested in learning about
- Stop by the study abroad office during Walk-In Hours
- Mondays: 10-12, Tuesdays: 1-3, Wednesday: 1-3, Thursdays: 10-12
Belmont University provides opportunities for students to explore the world, and encourages students to become global citizens as they learn about themselves and others. We look forward to assisting you in finding the right study abroad program for you!
Social Media @Belmont Abroad