Skip to content

Propose to Travel Abroad/Away

Preparing to Travel Abroad

Belmont University is committed to supporting faculty and students to engage and transform the world. Faculty who are proposing an academic course abroad (study abroad), please complete the Faculty Led proposal. For faculty/staff or students who intend to leave campus with students (missions, athletics, conferences, etc.), please fill out the Travel Involving Students form. If you are traveling independently (conference, research, etc), please complete the Travel Registry.