AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
Queen Mary is a highly ranked university with an international flavor, as more than half of its student body comes from outside Great Britain. It has a comprehensive slate of course offerings, including English, history, and business; its excellent Medical School adds particular strengths in the STEM fields such as Biomedical Engineering. Queen Mary’s wide array of disciplines makes it a popular option for students with varied academic needs—it may be the program for you, too.
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
Arcadia requires a 3.0 to be considered for this program.
Mid-September – Mid-December
Early January – Early May
Mid September - Early May
AREAS OF STUDY
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
to browse courses at Queen Mary.
for more information about courses from Arcadia.
As a visiting student at Queen Mary, you will live in university housing. You’ll live on the Mile End Campus in apartments, or flats, that accommodate 4-10 people. Flats have single bedrooms, with a shared kitchen and dining area. Click here
for more information.
1. Administrative Fee: $150
2. Belmont Tuition:
Students will first pay Belmont tuition. The provider will then charge Belmont for the cost of the program. Belmont will pay for the program using the student's tuition. If the provider program costs more than Belmont tuition, the student will be charged the amount that is above and beyond Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel.It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
- Meals are not included
- Visas may require a fee. To read more about visas click here.
- Optional Excursions with Arcadia
- Personal Expenses
You'll find your niche on-campus through the Student Union, home to a more than 60 clubs, societies, and sports teams. You’ll also have access to Queen Mary’s recreational facilities, the largest of any University of London campus.
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 1
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 31
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Office of Study Abroad JAAC 1009
Queen Mary University of London
This unique institution blends a traditional compact campus with green space and the bustling multicultural vibe of London's East End.
Particular subject strengths include business, history, politics, theater, engineering, economics, film studies and English. They also offer a flexible structure to meet your academic and personal needs.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.