AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
University of Technology Sydney (UTS) has one of the most competitive communications and journalism programs in Australia and is located in the heart of Sydney's media district. It is also a leader in technology and has an AACSB accredited Business School. UTS courses are renowned for their practice-based approach. They focus on offering the most hands-on experience possible and exposure to cutting-edge technology, so that you develop knowledge and skills valued by employers.
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
Arcadia University requires a 2.5 GPA to be considered for this program.
Mid-July – Mid-November
Mid February – Early July
Mid July- Early July
AREAS OF STUDY
- Communication, Media, and Journalism
- Legal Studies
- Design and Applied Arts
- International Relations
to browse courses. Click here
for more information about courses from Arcadia.
to view approved courses and Belmont equivalents.
UTS offers a more independent style of accommodation, self-catered residences are available in the areas surrounding campus. All apartments are close to cafes, restaurants and shops and feature kitchens where you will prepare your own meals. Click here
for more information.
1. Administrative Fee: $150
2. Belmont Tuition:
Students will first pay Belmont tuition. The provider will then charge Belmont for the cost of the program. Belmont will pay for the program using the student's tuition. If the provider program costs more than Belmont tuition, the student will be charged the amount that is above and beyond Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel.It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
- Meals are not included
- Visas may require a fee. To read more about visas click here
- Optional Arcadia excusrions
- Personal expenses
Arcadia will plan some excursions that you may choose to participate in. With a location in the very heart of Sydney, only minutes from the Central Railway Station and Darling Harbour, the classroom buildings are interspersed with office buildings, restaurants and shops so will you see a lot of the Sydney!
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 1
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Office of Study Abroad • JAAC 1009
University of Technology Sydney
Best known for its innovation, UTS is known for its skilled faculty and diverse student body. It a highly ranked university worldwide that offers a unique, multidisciplinary approach to social sciences.
While displaying strength across all subjects, the university has particularly strong industry links in business, communications and design.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.