PROGRAM | COURSES AVAILABLE | COSTS | APPLICATION PROCESS | FACULTY CONTACTS
THIS PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED.
Jerusalem, Galilee region, Dead Sea region, Nazareth, Megiddo, and Tel Aviv
Bethlehem, Jericho, and The West Bank
Amman, Petra, Jarash, and Mount Nebo
Athens, Corinth, and Delphi
For more information, visit our Facebook page, “Belmont in the Biblical World”
All courses will satisfy either Belmont requirements in the Gen Ed core or the specified major. You must participate in at least one course offered on the Biblical World program. You should consult individual program faculty to see how online options can fit into your study abroad program.
- REL 3015: Biblical World (Religion Junior Cornerstone)
- SOC 1950: Social Problems (Social Science)
ENG 3950: Third Year Writing (English 3010; satisfies BELL CORE requirement)
INB 3950: (satisfies BBA Core Business requirement for International Business 3300)
1. Program Fee: $6,750:
This fee will include airfare, entry fees, lodging, two meals most days, transportation, on-site support, and student insurance.
Costs not covered by the program fee include:
2. Belmont Tuition
Tuition is charged at the special study abroad tuition rate of 2/3 off the cost of normal Maymester tuition. For every 3 hours of study abroad credit you register for, you pay for only one hour.
Program Deposit: $500 due at time of acceptance
Faculty-Led Application Process
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
- Spring Break Programs: November 15
- Maymester Programs: February 1
- Summer Programs: February 15
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
Dr. Mark McEntire
College of Theology and Christian Ministry
firstname.lastname@example.org • JAAC 2028
Dr. Erin Pryor
Department of Sociology
email@example.com • JAAC 2070