AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
Studying at Arcadia in London is an affordable and innovative way to study in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe – and one of the most popular cities for study abroad. You can choose to study within a familiar American university system by taking all your courses at the Arcadia London Center, or you can mix at least one Arcadia taught course with electives from British partner institutions.
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
Belmont requires a 2.5 GPA for you to participate in this program.
Early September – Mid-December
Early January – Mid April
Early September - Mid April
AREAS OF STUDY
- Art History
- Communication, Media, and Journalism
- English Language and Literature
- International Business
- Social Sciences
to browse courses offered at Arcadia's London Study Center.
to view courses that have been approved and Belmont course equivalents.
Arcadia has two main accommodation venues in London, each located on the Tube’s Northern Line and within a public transport commute to class/placement of 30 - 45 minutes (great for London!). Each accommodation has a comfortable, close-knit atmosphere with 24-hour live-in staff and free resident life events. Arcadia's London Staff will assign you to the location that will make the most sense for your program. Meals are not
included. Click here
for more information.
1. Administrative Fee: $150
2. Belmont Tuition:
Students will first pay Belmont tuition. The provider will then charge Belmont for the cost of the program. Belmont will pay for the program using the student's tuition. If the provider program costs more than Belmont tuition, the student will be charged the amount that is above and beyond Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel. It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
- Meals are not included
- Visas may require a fee. To read more about visas click here
- Optional Arcadia excursions
- Personal expenses
Arcadia will plan some excursions that you may choose to participate in. You can also join clubs with your Student Central membership, which is included. Get involved in sports and other leisure activities such as football (soccer!), lacrosse, opera, choir, fencing or even the Harry Potter society.
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 1
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 1
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Office of Study Abroad • JAAC 1009
Arcadia in London
As one of the world's most bustling cultural and economic centers, London will provide you with endless learning opportunities.
Courses are taught by Arcadia London Center staff and are also available through a number of our partner institutions in the University of London system.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.