AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
Located in the heart of London, City University offers an urban and multicultural experience for students for the Spring or Fall semester as well as the academic year. City University's Cass Business School is AACSB accredited which makes it a great fit for business students. City University is also academically strong in economics, managment, psychology, political science, sociology, social work, and media studies.
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
Arcadia requires a 3.0 GPA to be considered for this program.
This program does not have a language requirement.
FALL SEMESTER: Late September – Late December
SPRING SEMESTER: Late January – Late April
ACADEMIC YEAR: Late September- Late April
AREAS OF STUDY
- Political Science and Government
- Social Work
to find your discipline's list of available courses.
Browse business courses here
for more information about courses from Arcadia.
Arcadia-Operated Housing (Doubles, Singles, Apartment Style. Meals are not
City University Housing (Apartment Style. Meals are not
included). Click here
to learn more about housing at City University.
*Note that all housing options require a short commute to City University campus*
1. Administrative Fee: $150
2. Belmont Tuition:
Students will first pay Belmont tuition. The provider will then charge Belmont for the cost of the program. Belmont will pay for the program using the student's tuition. If the provider program costs more than Belmont tuition, the student will be charged the amount that is above and beyond Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel. It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
- Meals are not included.
- Visas may require a fee. To read more about visas click here
- Optional Arcadia excusrions
- Personal expenses
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 1
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 31
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Arcadia will plan some excursions that you may choose to participate in. You will also have the opportunity to engage with students in on-campus lectures, clubs, and other experiences in the city.
Office of Study Abroad • JAAC 1009
City University London
Located in the heart of London in the up-market and trendy district of Islington, City University is home to the highly ranked Cass Business School, which is AACSB accredited.
Additionally, they are strong in sociology, media studies, criminology, economics, and politics.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.