AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
Located in the neighborhood of New Smith in London, Goldsmiths University is surrounded by a creative neighborhood full of music, art, and eclectic cafes. The university boasts strong academics in education, literature, communications, media, journalism, and performing/visual arts. The University has one of the largest music departments in Great Britain! If you would like to get a taste of the London art scene, this may be the program for you.
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
Arcadia requires a 2.8 GPA to be considered for this program.
Mid-September – Mid-December
Early January – Early June
Mid- September- Early June
AREAS OF STUDY
- Communication, Media, and Journalism
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
To browse course options at Goldsmiths University, click here
for more information about courses from Arcadia.
You will be living on campus at Goldsmiths University in a flat with 4-8 bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom, living space, and dining space. Meals are not
included. Click here
to learn more.
1. Administrative Fee: $150
2. Belmont Tuition:
Students will first pay Belmont tuition. The provider will then charge Belmont for the cost of the program. Belmont will pay for the program using the student's tuition. If the provider program costs more than Belmont tuition, the student will be charged the amount that is above and beyond Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel.It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
- Meals are not included
- Visas do not require a fee. To read more about visas click here.
- Optional Excursions with Arcadia
- Personal Expenses
Arcadia will plan some excursions that you may choose to participate in. You may also enjoy hanging out in the Student Union where you'll find student clubs, activities, live entertainment, and more.
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 1
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 1
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Office of Study Abroad • JAAC 1009
Goldsmiths, University of London
Located in New Cross, a vibrant, artistic area of London, Goldsmiths is a dominant presence in creative and cultural studies.
Offerings include art history, anthropology, education, drama, sociology, psychology, music and communications.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.