AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a dynamic university that offers study abroad students creative, multi-disciplinary approaches to social sciences, humanities and performing arts in addition to highly innovative technology courses. It’s perfect if you are majoring in media and communication, creative design, fashion, business, education, engineering and IT. It is recognized for its innovative approach to combining the classroom experience with the web and offers an exceptional range of courses, often with an applied focus, in engineering, communications, fashion, performing arts, education, health, information technology, law, science, visual arts, film studies and business - The Business School accredited by: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA.
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
Arcadia requires a 2.5 GPA to be considered for this program.
Early July - Mid November
Early February - Late June
Early February - Late June
AREAS OF STUDY
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management
- Communication, Media, and Journalism
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Design and Applied Arts
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts
to browse course listings.
for additional course information from Arcadia.
You will live in student housing during your time at QUT. Each unit in these apartments houses five or six students in single bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Meals are not
included. For more information, click here.
1. Administrative Fee: $150
Costs not covered include:
Round-trip airfare, course supplies, personal expenses such as personal travel and museum/site visits, gifts and souvenirs. Unpredictable
currency fluctuations or low enrollment may affect the actual cost of the program.
2. Belmont Tuition:
Students will first pay Belmont tuition. The provider will then charge Belmont for the cost of the program. Belmont will pay for the program using the student's tuition. If the provider program costs more than Belmont tuition, the student will be charged the amount that is above and beyond Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel.It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
- Meals are not included
- Visas may require a fee. To read more about visas click here
- Optional Arcadia excusrions
- Personal expenses.
Excellent facilities such as a gymnasium, libraries, state-of-the art interactive display walls (The Cube -one of the world's largest digital interactive learning and display spaces), and creatively designed group learning centres such as the Creative Industries Precinct draw students together at QUT.
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 1
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Office of Study Abroad JAAC 1009
Queensland University of Technology
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a dynamic university that offers study abroad students creative, multi-disciplinary approaches to social sciences, humanities and performing arts in addition to highly innovative technology courses.
QUT is recognized for its project-based learning approach, where real world outcomes for students are emphasized. They offer an exceptional range of courses in engineering, business, communications, fashion design, performing arts, education, and law amongst many others.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.