AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
Spend summer studying in one of the world’s most exciting and cosmopolitan capital cities, London. This affordable and innovative program offers courses taught by Arcadia faculty in our London Center, giving you the benefit of learning from British faculty and staff in the London Center, under the familiar American university system.
This program is part of the Summer Sessions initiative, allowing you to take one or both sessions or mix a session on this program with a session on a program in another country.
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
Belmont requires a 2.5 GPA to be considered for this program.
Early June – Early July
Early July – Early August
Early June - Early August
AREAS OF STUDY
- Art History
- Communication, Media, and Journalism
- English Language and Literature
- Social Sciences
to browse courses
Arcadia has four main accommodation venues in London, each centrally located and within a public transport commute to class/placement of 30 – 60 minutes (great for London!). Each one has a comfortable, close-knit atmosphere with 24-hour live-in staff and free resident life events. Our London Staff will assign you to the location that will make the most sense for your program. Click here
for more information.
1. Administrative Fee: $150
2. Belmont Tuition:
Students will first pay Belmont tuition. The provider will then charge Belmont for the cost of the program. Belmont will pay for the program using the student's tuition. If the provider program costs more than Belmont tuition, the student will be charged the amount that is above and beyond Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel.It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
- Meals are not included
- Visas do not require a fee. To read more about visas click here
- Optional Arcadia excursions
- Personal expenses
Arcadia will plan some excursions that you may choose to participate in. Get involved in some of the clubs and societies organized by our staff in the Arcadia London Center. Excursions, field study and activities will help you get to know the multi-cultural heart of this historic city and its communities.
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 1
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Office of Study Abroad • JAAC 1009
Arcadia in London Summer
Spend your summer using London as your classroom as part of this affordable and innovative study abroad program. Take either one or both sessions, or even mix and match as part of our Summer Sessions initiative.
The wide range of courses include those in art history, business, literature, theater, journalism, marketing, politics, and environmental studies.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.