AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
The FIE summer internship program is designed just for you! Your internship with a small to mid-sized company in London will help you develop skills in the international marketplace. On days that you aren't commuting like a Londoner and boosting your resume, you will take two academic courses designed to enhance your internship abroad. Classes take place at Foundation House, our study center located in beautiful, historic Kensington. Take advantage of our professional team of educators, administrators and staff as well as all of the extra-curricular activities available during your summer abroad. Experience London as your classroom!
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
FIE requires a 2.75 GPA to be considered for this program.
8 Week Term in the summer semester
AREAS OF STUDY
Your studies are paired with an FIE internship placement at a small-to-medium sized London company. Click here
and scroll down to browse areas of study.
and scroll down to browse courses.
to view approved courses and Belmont equivalents.
FIE’s student residences are located in some of the most vibrant parts of London. There are many options. Click here
for more information.
1. Administrative Fee: $150
2. Belmont Tuition:
Student will first pay Belmont tuition and then be charged a Program Fee for the difference in total provider program cost and what has already been paid for Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel.It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
Meals and groceries
Students will get to know the city through their internship and the many experiences FIE makes possible for its students. Being in the global city of London for a summer is sure to be an experience you'll never forget!
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 1
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Office of Study Abroad • JAAC 1009