AT A GLANCE/LOCATION | PROGRAM TERM | AREAS OF STUDY | COURSE INFORMATION | HOUSING INFORMATION | COSTS | STUDENT LIFE | APPLICATION PROCESS | STAFF CONTACT
AT A GLANCE/LOCATION
In the South of France, Toulouse is the capital of the Midi-Pyrenees region. It offers easy access to the ocean, the mountains and the Mediterranean. Toulouse is consistently rates as one of the best places to live and study in France. Home to European aerospace giant Airbus and other top technology companies, Toulouse has become a European aerospace and technology hub.
The CIEE Study Center in Toulouse is geared toward students in business, economics, marketing, and management who are interested in improving their French language skills and French culture knowledge. Students enroll in CIEE elective courses with direct enrollment courses taught in English at the Toulouse Business School and L’Institut Catholique de Toulouse (ICT).
Pre-Requisites for Program/Eligibility
An overall GPA of 2.50 is required to be considered for this program.
Late August – Mid December
Early January – Mid May
Late August – late May
AREAS OF STUDY
- Art History
- French Language
- Political Science
to find the list of available courses.
Homestay (two meals per day, three on weekends)
1. Administrative Fee: $150
2. Belmont Tuition:
Student will first pay Belmont tuition and then be charged a Program Fee for the difference in total provider program cost and what has already been paid for Belmont tuition. If the provider program costs less than Belmont tuition, the student will only be billed Belmont tuition.
Students are responsible for booking their own international travel.It is recommended that students wait to be accepted fully into their program before booking their airfare.
Students participate in cultural activities from cooking classes and museum visits to tour s of places of cultural importance and relevance to business education. Possible destinations include major sites in Paris, Mediterranean coastal towns and villages, and major cities in the southeast of France such as Marseille or Avignon.
Dates and Deadlines
All requirements must be completed by the Study Abroad Office deadlines: online materials are due by 11:59 PM on the deadline date
How to Apply
- Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Summer/Fall/Academic Year Programs: March 31
1. Please click the Apply Now button (found at the top-right of this page and/or at the bottom of this page) to apply.
2. You will automatically be directed to your myBelmont account to log-in.
3. After logging in to your myBelmont account, if you are not re-directed back to Belmont Global, open a new window for Belmont Global to complete your application.
This program has a two-step application process:
Step 1) Belmont’s Study Abroad Office application, which requires:
Step 2) The Provider application, to be completed SIMULTANEOUSLY with Step 1:
- Passport photocopy
- Online questionnaires
- Signature documents
- You must submit the provider application and all requested documents directly to the provider by the Belmont Abroad Office deadline, regardless of the deadlines set by the provider organization.
- Instructions for completing the provider application will be provided on your Belmont Abroad Office application. You should contact the provider directly if you have further questions about the application.
- Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted both the Belmont application and the provider application.
Office of Study Abroad • JAAC 1009
Learn about business in a hub for the European aerospace industry and tourist hotspot, Toulouse. With CIEE in this student-friendly city in the south of France – paradise on Earth to some – you can take courses at one of the nation's best undergraduate business schools and pursue an internship with a local or international company. Outside the classroom, excursions, homestays, and more directly engage you with the rich culture of this beautiful region.
Study abroad in Toulouse and you'll:
- Study at France's top-ranked undergraduate business school alongside French and international students
- Enjoy a varied co-curricular program that includes a study trip to Paris as well visits to local companies and activities in and around the vibrant university town of Toulouse
- Take advantage of the convenient French rail system to explore the Mediterranean, the Atlantic coast, and the Pyrenees
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.